Monday, February 23, 2015

Pinwheel Passion with 17 turtles

This past week The My Scraps and More team were honored to be asked to work with the super fun cut files from 17 Turtles. I was asked to work with a super playful background cut file called Pinwheel Passion.
How fun is this design! I was super excited to use it, and little did I know, I would have to work with a slightly altered version. While waiting for my cut file to finish, a pair of tiny fingers came creeping into my scrappy space and " pressed buttons" stopping the cut when nearly done. At first I felt a bit defeated, removed the page from the mat, and realized, "you know what, I can work with this" !!!

I wanted to create a less common look, by choosing to fussy cut some shapes to pop out around my layout, creating some super fun dimension.


You can check out all the other amazing cut files used and layouts created this past week on the My Scraps and More Blog and be sure to check out the 17 Turtles store to see all the great cut files available!!! There are so many great designs, it will be hard to only choose a few!!!
                                                     Brianna

9 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that pinwheel background! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was such a fun background to work with!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous page!!! Love the cut file you chose and love that photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used the cut file and then added a few yellow pinwheels!!! amazing page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! I just love that cut file to bits, and you've highlighted it brilliantly! This palette is perfectly delish, too!

    ReplyDelete