Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Here and now

There's a new sketch up over at Scrapbook Challenges this week. I loved this weeks sketch and how my layout turned out! Hubby asked me last week to find some old photos for him, and I hit the jackpot of old photos that my heart just screamed out to document. The photo on this layout was from WAY back in the day. Hubby and I went on a hike with a few friends up a mountain, and it made for some amazing memories and BEAUTIFUL photos!!
 The sketch we worked with was a bit wider than my completed layout, but I came across these awesome tags from Heidi Swapp at my local Michaels and just had to use them. they are meant for water color, but I kept these ones white so not to over power my background paper!
I framed out the photo to fit, and splayed some bits and pieces below it for a dreamy look!
 
 
And how awesome are those wood veneer words from Heidi Swapp!!! I am IN LOVE with them!


We would love for you to stop into the blog and join in to play along! In order to be eligible for our Monthly Prize drawing all completed layouts must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST February 28, 2015.
                                                                 Brianna

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the triangles and the sequins!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh LOVE your page!! The triangle are sooo cool and the sequins are the perfect pop of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used the dictionary papers!

    ReplyDelete