Friday, February 20, 2015

Love notes from Mommy

Good morning friends! It is "wicked" chilly here, and the girls and I are getting ready for our long 8+ hour drive back home to daddy today! I wanted to quickly share this sweet layout I created for the My Scraps and More forum. Friday challenges are a "free-for-all" challenge day, and I wanted to create another love themed layout in celebration of this month of love!
I chose to create this layout  as a love note to my youngest baby girl.

I used a bit of my American Craft Serendipity paper and some My Mind's Eye triangle paper mixed with my ever amazing October Afternoon Public Library paper and bits and pieces. I chose to write her a little love note as my journaling, embellished with a fun mix of floating elements!
I loved separating the My Minds Eye paper into separate triangles and using them to create great movement and direction to this sweet photo of my bubbly little girl!
Thanks for peeking at my "love notes from mommy". Now I am off for the long journey!!
                                                          Brianna

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love that photo and the arrows!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the green with black with pops of pink/red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh what a cutie!!! sweet page and love the note to her, love your sequins on the page!!!

    ReplyDelete