Friday, October 17, 2014

fill your heart.....


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!! It is rainy here, but we are excitedly counting the days until family that we have not seen in over 3 years, ( including a niece we have yet to meet) fly in. # days and counting! Between getting things ready for visitors and cleaning, I have found myself needing to fill my time. Hubby finally started at work on Monday, leaving little K and I alone all day until sisters get home at 3. Very long and lonely days as I have yet to get into an outlet to meet new people, so what better way to fill the moments in between than playing with some paper and glue.
I was inspired this week to combine two online challenges. First I used THIS sketch from Paper Issues, their new extension of inspiration. I also played along with the society 52 challenge on Instagram to use a quote and later add some foil! I was happy with the outcome, although its a bit of a softer palette than I gravitate towards.

Its a bit hard to make out the foil, but there is a tiny star tucked behind the sequins on my quote, along with all my floating triangles, gold foil! I was happy to have the time to play along! I hope ya'll have a LOVELY weekend and thanks for peeking in!
                                                         Brianna

5 comments:

  1. so pretty!!! LOVE the sewn down bow and great details through out the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the stars and the ribbon work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Hope you get settled in and your days get filled. It is hard when just you and little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the soft color tones in this layout! Thank you for linking it up to the Sketch Challenge over at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Brianna. I love the vellum, and that quote. Great use of the sketch too. Thanks for linking it up with us at Paper Issues.

    ReplyDelete