Thursday, March 6, 2014

On board the project life train

Being gone for near two years means you miss a lot, I left around the time project life started taking off, I have been spying about them online and on pinterest but wasn't sure that it was something I would enjoy, I can't keep a paper journal to save my life. The longer I looked at others pages, the stronger my interest grew, so I finally broke down and got some pages to fill. Being behind means that catch up can be rough, so I am choosing, rather than weekly pages, to focus on a full month per page for now. This may change with time, but for now it is what feels best! Here is my page for January. I ordered some of the Studio Calico wanderlust monthly  cards. I think they are the perfect starting point for my colors each month! I focused on New Years! It was a fun night with friends.
I  love how perfectly these studio calico papers went excellently together to create the perfect feel of this page!
I also thought to add a fun touch by using my "crafting dictionary" that I picked up to use for art at my local thrift shop. It is just the unique touch the page needed!
And in great fashion, no time spent taking photos of projects in a house full of little girls can be done without the chants of "take my picture mommy!" , I was happy to comply!
Brianna
    

No comments:

Post a Comment