Monday, March 10, 2014

A Chester pig pile

Getting back into Scrapbooking after a long time gone, and coming back during a time of product release, means you can tend to over buy, or at least, that was my game plan! I stocked up on a lot of the new American Crafts releases. They are just so bright and fun!! Just what I needed to scrap this fun pic of the girls and Chester Blu. He jumped right up into a great big pile of kids and dog, he is quite spunky like that!
 
How fun is all that, right! I just love this metal heart from a previous scrapbook circle kit! I did a great heap of hand stitching on this layout, truth be told, I was never taught to use a sewing machine, and therefore, am a tad bit afraid of them, so hand stitching it is! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Hubby and I happened to get an amazing surprise when our family came and took the girls for a day out, leaving us id free for the first time in 3 years. What began as panic of how to use this time, turned into a lovely day out with fun, laughter, and great times!
Brianna

3 comments:

  1. great page, love your added stitching!!! and love how you folded down the page and added the clip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see you back. Awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers and elements you added to this page!

    ReplyDelete