Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ode to thirty!

Good morning friends! It is a chilly day here in NY and I am spending it with lots of paper and glue, playing along with the crop over at My Scraps and More! Its a fun group! I wanted to share this layout I created just for fun , documenting my 30th birthday! I have really come into myself in my late 20's, and I HIGHLY embraced the upcoming of my 30th birthday, so here is to the past 3 decade, beautiful memories, and optimism of the next 3 decades( hopefully more). Stay warm and have a beautiful, blessed weekend!

                                                        Brianna

2 comments:

  1. sooo excited you are playing along!!! LOVE your page and all the fun circles and embellies down the side. don't you love those chic tag wood circles??? great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love love love the colors and the circles!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete