Friday, February 28, 2014

I love you so!

As a rule of thumb, I always wait to post layouts to my two peas gallery after I have blogged about them here, but I was uploading a few layouts yesterday and for some reason added this yet blogged layout in the mix. Call it great timing, call it a blessing, I called it upper exciting, but just 5 minutes after posting it, I returned back to the gallery to leave some love, and there it was, on the very top of the page; the featured layout of the day!Mine, my breathe stopped working for a nano-second !how exciting, it is my first ever featured layout! Hubby said I should celebrate, soooo I celebrated the best way I knew how, buying more scrappy stuff of course!

 

Now that I am done being a nerd, I would love to share the layout. I used a great mix of the December kit from Gossamer blue, and some great Elles studio goodies. I loved this kit the moment I saw it,and even though it was nearly February, I knew I just needed! On another note, it is raining like crazy here today, with winds at an excess of 60 mph, the girls thought the sound of the wind howling was a child screaming! I hope ya'll are toastier than we are today! Thanks for stopping by!
Brianna

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page!!!! Love the layers, the mix of different papers, the colors ... love it all!!

    ReplyDelete