Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My loves

This month at My Scraps and More is all about spring. Spring to me is one big celebration of life by the beauty of nature, inspiring me to create a very festive page.

I wanted to create banners and LOVED all the of the fun and festive papers from the new American Crafts Fine and Dandy line. I just LOVED the gold vellum paper mixed with the bold black and white striped and polka dot papers.
I grabbed this quick photo of the girls one day, and chose to break it up and spread it out on the page. All grandma wanted for Mothers Day was a nice pick of her grand babies, but they were less than enthused to cooperate,( my have been the excitement of their new trampoline)
I suppose I cannot complain, atleast I got them all together! I LOVE the gold embellishments from Heidi Swapp and loved trailing them with other goodies below my photos. Just the right amount of fun to complete the page!
                                                                     Brianna

2 comments:

  1. such a fun page, love the sequins!! I've been using mine more because of you and those cute girls and faces on the page!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING all the gold!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete