Friday, July 18, 2014

The name writer

I love watching my girls grow and learn new things, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't super frustrating to teach little A her letters. She is my strong willed child, and insisted on learning it her way. No guiding of the pencil, just personal practice. I loved to watch her never give up, and finally master her name! I created this layout by inspiration found on the scrapbook circle blog. Their mood board was so fun. I mimicked the arrangement of fruit in my background circles, and pulled the wood papers and confetti. Always great inspiration there!

Thanks for stopping by friends. I hope everyone has a beautiful end to their week, and I will be back tomorrow(before a long day at the dentist), to share my layout for this weeks sketch reveal over at LCOM!
                                                            Brianna

1 comment: