Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My Oldest


Playing with paper again always feels like opening a window in my soul that was currently shut. I have been painting more as of late and wanted to try it out on a page. Starting with a large painted circle I chose to stitch my title around it and work out from there!!



I had fun fussy cutting and stitching away for this page. There is something greatly therapeutic in handstitching for me!

 I snapped this sweet photo of my oldest beauty last winter at a family visit to Niagra Falls, which is stunning in the winter, by the way! I loved how bright and beautiful she looked against the stark white and icy backdrop.
                             Thanks for peeking in and happy humpday my scrappy friends!!!
                                                                            Brianna

1 comment:

  1. This is WOW GORGEOUS! I am LOVING the colors, the stitching and that photo!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete