Thursday, October 15, 2015

Crazy day catch up

A new move, baby brain, and three kids in school again the past month makes for a poorly neglected blog! Between getting settled in the new home and getting ready for baby in 8 more weeks (EEK), you would think scrapbooking was the last thing on my mind, but as we all know, paper has a way with our hearts, needing it to really keep our crafty hearts singing. Here are some fun layouts I have been making the past weeks for the greatest Scrapbook store, My Scraps and More!!!



Thanks for peeking in I hope everyone is have a beautiful fall!! The fall season in in full swing in my neck of the woods! Just beautifully perfect for the soul!!
                                                                        Brianna

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy!!!!!!! Bummer about the CAKE :( Loving all of these!!! LOVING that stitched title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Brianna! These are awesome!! Pinning the first and the last! My new favorites!! and I just love that stitched title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always love seeing your amazing pages!!! your details and style always blows my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brasil - babyliss pro nano titanium curling iron
    Brasil titanium water bottle is an artisan craftable sauce titanium tent stove made from pure brazilian pure brazilian pure brazilian iron titanium token pure brazilian pure brazilian pure brazilian pure titanium or ceramic flat iron brazilian fram titanium oil filter pure $3.99 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete