Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Summer & you

Happy Wednesday friends!!! Its another week which means a new sketch up at Scrapbook Challenges! I rarely work with large photos, but Had this large photo from uncle Ken6y's visit last April on hand. Making it work for me, I chose to rotate the sketch and use a large circle rather than a second photo!

Uncle's first request when flying to the west coast for the first time, and being from the east coast, was to visit and set foot in the Pacific Ocean!!

Little L and Uncle had great fun playing in the waves, and I wanted to create a playful movement that mimicked the fun nature of this photo. Punching all my little dots out, and armed with my sequins and tiny chipboard pieces, I created this fun bubble trail right over my photo!
The girls and us had so much fun that day, soaking up the sun and making sand angels at the beach! We will never forget this amazing week with Uncle before our move out of California.
We would love to have you play along with this weeks sketch and link up for a chance at this months prize. You can view the rest of the teams take on this fun sketch HERE. Thanks for peeking in and I hope yall are having warmer weather than the past few weeks as we are here!
                                                          Brianna

4 comments:

  1. Darling layout, love the "bubble trail"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh love your summer page and all the sprinkles and triangles on it!!! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo and the confetti across it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beauruf! I love the confetti added to the photo too!

    ReplyDelete