Friday, April 18, 2014

Nerd shades!


Our Vacation is going amazing! The weather is lovely, and we have gone all over. Monday , Uncle Kenny came to visit, and we stopped on the way home to see Old Town San Diego. I have crowded my instagram with our fun, if you would like to see more of our great week! We had a fun day at the beach followed by dinner and some mall time. We are about to walk out the door for a day at Sea World, and tomorrow is set to be a day filled of adult fun at Universal studios while the girls have Easter activities with family. I am so blessed for this great family filled week. A few weeks ago I snapped this pic of little L at the store. She insisted on wearing these sans  lenses, to say she has her own style is a bit of an understatement!
For other great news, I was asked to join the team over at Lets Capture our memories. I am so excited to have a new scrappy home for a bit. Stop in and see there fun challenges they have going now and welcome the new team! I hope you are all having as wonderful a week as we are!
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and all the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER fun page and love the circles!!! sounds like fun and love Old Town!!! congrats on the team!!!

    ReplyDelete